August 11, 2006

Important Guests

Though I'm ready to go bed now at the end of a very tired day, I have to leave some lines before sleeping.

I was so surprised that 2 comments were added to my post for real.

Because I didn't believe somebody who I didn't invite comes here.

One was the first person who left a comment to me in my blogging life.

I might not forget today of Paul's the first comment.

I would be very happy if my first reader would come time to time.

The other was the one named Joel.

Let me see, where do I know the name...............

I want to say more stories that I recall now, but I'm too much sleepy to type. I'll just make it short. Yawn......

1. Last year, I was working with US Army as a ROKA(Republic of Korea Army) soldier.

2. Then, I really enjoyed reading 2 blogs--flying yangban, about joel.

3. Those have really moved my heart to make me decide to start a blog in English.

4. The host of one of them came to leave a sharp message.

5. I say Hooah...





Zzz.........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I'm sorry if my message came off as too sharp. I wasn't trying to be offensive. It's just that providing links to proof and evidence can make your writing stronger and harder to refute.

I found your blog by following a comment you left on a blog called Yangpa. I usually don't leave a lot of comments on other people's blogs, but I like to read them to see what kind of response people have to certain issues. I was pleased to see a blog written by a Korean about Korea in English. Most of the blogs in Korea written in English are unfortunately by white men like myself. I hope you keep up the good work because I'm glad to have some diversity.

I added a link to your site on my sidebar.